Thursday, January 01 2015 @ 12:00PM EST
Should you put all your eggs in one basket?
During this webinar, you will think through the ways your company can utilize two important, but differing approaches to materiality—the Global Reporting Initiative’s G4 Framework and the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board™ Standards.
Together we will:
- Identify the origins and purposes of the GRI G4 and SASB™ materiality approaches
- Clarify the multiple definitions of materiality being used
- Explore the G4 materiality process through practical application
- Discuss the benefits and challenges of using GRI G4 and SASB™
- Facilitate a conversation about how companies develop strategies for adopting one or both frameworks
|Cora Lee Mooney
Director of Learning & Senior Consultant
GRI Focal Point USA & Canada
|Katie Schmitz Eulitt
Director, Stakeholder Engagement
Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
Please note that this course is not certified by GRI or SASB™ and that BrownFlynn has no formal relationship with SASB™.