Professional Development Thought Leadership Council (TLC)
The Professional Development TLC is tasked with the identification of programs and services to enhance the influence and effectiveness of practicing corporate responsibility professionals.
Increasingly, corporate responsibility professionals are challenged to both master the technical aspects of their jobs and build trusting relationships and partnerships that influence and empower business leaders and governing boards. The TLC works with the membership of CRA to share best practices that promote positive business and responsibility outcomes.
Current priorities include:
- Webinars on topics relevant to corporate responsibility professionals
- Blogs on topics of current interest
- Enhancements to the CRA website to improve access to the knowledge base
- Surveys on the state of the profession
The TLC has completed:
- A session at COMMIT!Forum 2016, “Driving the Future of the CR Profession“
- A Guidebook on Structuring and Staffing Corporate Responsibility
- A Report on the State of the Corporate Responsibility Profession
- A Model Code of Ethics for the profession
- A report on CRO Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Job Resources
- Job description templates for corporate responsibility professionals, including
Complete the form below to learn more or join the Professional Development TLC.
- Bart Alexander, Principal, Alexander & Associates LLC
- Allie Williams, SharedXpertise
- Nick Anderson, Associate, MorganMyers
- Connie Valentine, Arts 4 Business
- Gregg Anderson, Director, Crowe Horwath LLP
- Ruth Edwards, Marketing, Communications, User Experience, CSRHub
- Rebecca Leonard, TJX