Kevin Lynch, Ph.D.
Center for Values-Driven Leadership at Benedictine University
Dr. Kevin Lynch is the Executive-in-Residence at the Center. He joined the Center in 2012, after serving for eleven years as Chief Financial Officer for Pritzker Realty Group, a privately held company in Chicago Illinois. In this role, Kevin managed the administrative, human resources, information technology and risk management responsibilities of a rapidly growing organization in the commercial real estate field with assets in excess of $6 billion.
As a practitioner, academic and consultant, Kevin specializes in assisting organizations that are experiencing rapid change, particularly with regard to strategic growth decisions, and the implementation of appropriate organizational infrastructure. Dr. Lynch holds a Ph.D. in Organization Development from Benedictine University.
- Making Sustainability Personal this Holiday Season
- Flourish or Perish: Taking Sustainability to the Next Level
- How Good People Get Caught in Ethical Traps
- Fierce Resolve and 4 Other Organizational Competencies CSR Leaders Need
- Becoming a “Full-Brain Thinker”: Why Continuing Education is Important in Leadership Development
- How Your Org Structure Impacts Your Trust Levels
- Does Your Organization Need a High Level External Affairs Officer?
- Sustainability Requires a Systems-Thinking Mentality. The Hidden Price of Simplifying Sustainability: Rethinking How We Think about Sustainable Systems
- Three Trends Moving Sustainability from Sea Change to Competitive Advantage
- Is There a Role for CROs in the Employee Benefits Realm?