Brand & Reputation Management Thought Leadership Council (TLC)
In support of the CRA’s mission, the purpose of the Brand & Reputation Management TLC is to stimulate education and engagement on risk management issues as they relate to brand reputation, and facilitate and promote the recognition that successful branding relates directly to a company’s ability to adhere to doctrines of corporate responsibility.
We envision the Thought Leadership Council (TLC) to serve as a platform for the Corporate Responsibility profession to share knowledge and best- practices for modeling dynamic brands and award winning reputations. We strive to assist leaders in transforming their operations and organizations.
- Kristina Kloberdanz, Corporate Responsibility Leader, Corporate Citizenship & Corporate Affairs, IBM
- Maureen Kline, Public Affairs and Sustainability, Pirelli Tires North America
- Allie Williams, Executive Director, CRA
- Clark Dumont, Senior Vice President Corporate Communications, MGM Resorts International
- Ann Day Becker, Communications Manager, Entergy
- Kasey Mathes, Public Affairs, Yum! Brands
- Douglas Sabo, Vice President, Head of Corporate Responsibility & Philanthropy, Visa Inc.
- Christine Ackerson, Senior Manager, Sustainability & CSR, LG Electronics USA
- Regan Lamb, OTM Partners
- Jane Hurst, Marriott International, Inc.
- Mari Snyder, Marriott International, Inc.
- Sonya Padgett, MGM Resorts International
- Bill Lange, Manager of Member Services, CRA