Allie Williams, IOM
Executive Director, CRA
Allie Williams, IOM, is the Executive Director of the Corporate Responsibility Association and Vice President of Membership Services at SharedXpertise. With a diverse background in Organizational Management and Corporate Sales, he brings a fresh approach the association.
Williams served as Director of Membership in the Office of Federation Relations at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce for nearly 8 years – raising significant revenue and building strategic alliances to strengthen the federation of state, metro and local chambers of commerce throughout the country. For 4 ½ years, he was the Director of Organizational Development at the American Chamber of Commerce Executive, a trade and professional society where he exceeded membership revenue goals and built visibility for the ACCE brand at state chamber conferences. In his last role, he served as the Sr. Membership Management Executive at WebLink International, an industry leader in database management and custom website systems for chambers of commerce and trade associations around the world. For 3 years at WebLink, he led the sales team and maintained an average of 114% of annual quota.
Williams completed the U.S. Chamber’s Institute for Organization Management and Leadership Montgomery (MD) programs. He is thrilled to be with the CRA and works hard to strengthen partnerships, grow the association and work closely with the board and executive committee.
- What are CRA’s Thought Leadership Councils?
- Executive Director’s Report (December 2014)
- Executive Director’s Report (November 2014)
- Executive Director’s Report (September 2014)
- Executive Director’s Report (August 2014)
- Executive Director’s Report (June 2014)
- Executive Director Report (May 2014)
- April’s Executive Director Report
- A sit-down with four sustainability experts, and hearing some innovative
- LEARN – NETWORK – ADVANCE.
- Corporate Responsibility Association – Executive Director’s Report
- My View of Social Media
- Message from CRA Executive Director, Allie Williams
- Meet the New Membership Team of the CRA